- Quick and easy tip – Xenapp published applications appearing on Start menu? client application folders to the rescue
- Windows 10 Tech Preview and RDSH
- System Center Orchestrator 2012 r2 Quick and Dirty Installation Guide
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 r2 – the quick and dirty install guide
- System Center Configuration Manager 2012 r2 Lab Part 1 – Discovery
Tag Archives: SCCM 2012
How to install System Center Configuration Manager 2012 r2 in a lab
In hopefully easy to follow steps 🙂 Enjoy!
SCCM 2012 SP1 + App-V 5.0 integration – still need Xenapp?
Interesting scenario we hit recently. Internally we looked to leverage the Xenapp connector for SCCM 2012 and publishing apps via SCCM worked ok. Main pain point was the SCCM client working in the PVS environment – check out previous post … Continue reading
Posted in App-V, Citrix, SCCM 2012 Tagged advertised applications, app-v 5.0, application deployment, RDSH, SCCM 2012, shared content store, windows, xenapp Leave a comment
How to publish and deploy Xenapp Applications from the SCCM 2012 Console
Hi all, So after overcoming the pain of a duplicate GUID issue everything has worked swimmingly regards publishing and deploying Xenapp applications from SCCM. The environment we have running here is Xenapp 6.5 HRP01 (+recommended post HRP01 hotfixes), using PVS … Continue reading