- Quick and easy tip – Xenapp published applications appearing on Start menu? client application folders to the rescue
- Windows 10 Tech Preview and RDSH
- System Center Orchestrator 2012 r2 Quick and Dirty Installation Guide
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 r2 – the quick and dirty install guide
- System Center Configuration Manager 2012 r2 Lab Part 1 – Discovery
Monthly Archives: January 2014
How to install System Center Configuration Manager 2012 r2 in a lab
In hopefully easy to follow steps 🙂 Enjoy!
Deploy to VHD server option in MDT 2013 – Could be just what we need when deploying PVS images!
Recently been working with MDT 2013 and getting to grips with it. As part of my day job have to look after 6 or so PVS farms (with over 20 different vDisks) so time-consuming in itself. One piece I have … Continue reading
Posted in MDT 2013 Tagged MDT, MDT 2013, PVS, PVS and MDT, PVS citrix, PVS vdisk images Leave a comment